Specifically, this Policy Informs You of the Following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website and eSuite;
- Why we collect personally identifiable data and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information;
- The security procedures in place to protect your personal information.
Information We Collect
e2L’s website collects information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information, which may include your name, email address, and other personally identifiable information. e2L collects voluntary information through surveys, registration forms, research questionnaires, and user-uploaded documents.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which includes cookies and third-party tracking technology. The e2L website uses “cookies” from Google Analytics and other Google products. These cookies are used solely for informational purposes to provide a better online experience, more relevant marketing materials, and to understand how we can improve the e2L website. A “cookie” is a digital snapshot of code assigned to you as a unique individual visiting our website. e2L does not collect or request information that is unnecessary to provide customer service to you or the products that you have requested.
Why We Collect Information
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services and products you have requested;
- To send you promotional marketing information that you have expressed interest in.
Use of Information Collected
e2L does not now, nor will we in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or any captured data from the website and/or eSuite, including name and email address to any third party. e2L may collect and use personal information, such as name and email address, to assist in our web site’s operation and ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from e2L.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain collected information will be determined based upon the following criteria:
- the length of time your personal information remains relevant;
- the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations;
- the existence of your consent;
- and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
e2L shall not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- In the ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- As necessary to provide services or products you have requested;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
e2L may also be in contact with you regarding completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of previous, current, or potential future services and products that may be offered.
e2L uses various third-party social media platforms, including, but not limited to:
https://twitter.com/engage_learning https://www.youtube.com/c/Engage2learnOrg https://www.linkedin.com/company/engage2learn/ https://www.facebook.com/engage2learn https://www.instagram.com/engage2learn/
These sites may collect your IP address and could require cookies to work correctly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the social media providers and are not within e2L’s control. If you like or share content on this site with your connected social media account, your information will be shared with the social media network.
If you choose to leave a comment on our website, you assume all responsibility for your information and any consequences of the statement. e2L is not legally liable for any comments left by users on our website.
e2L takes reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your information from unauthorized or unlawful access, use, destruction, loss, alteration, or disclosure. eSuite is protected through a login and password utilizing the OAuth2 protocol. We utilize AWS services for best practices for data storage and backup. AWS services pertaining to security focuses on protecting information and systems, including confidentiality and integrity of data, identifying and managing who can do what with privilege management, protecting systems, and establishing controls to detect security events.
e2L also uses Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications.
The e2L website uses Google Analytics to understand our website performance. We use Google Analytics data to improve your experience and update our website based on your preferences. None of the data collected is personally identifiable. We do not have access to attributes, such as name, email address, or other identifying information. We will be able to determine your IP address, geographic area, language, and interests. You will remain completely anonymous while engaging with our website, and there is no way for us to identify you based on the information that we automatically collect. The information collected by Google Analytics may be used to provide marketing ads to you. If you voluntarily provide information through a survey, a membership registration, event
registration, or any form on the website, that data will be collected and could be used for marketing purposes.
Information We Integrate – Google Calendar
If you are an eSuite subscriber, our eSuite calendar integrates with Google Calendar. We will not display or store your Google Calendar in eSuite. Your Google Calendar will be viewed for availability to schedule appointments for coaching purposes. Appointments will automatically be added to the eSuite coaching log and your Google Calendar for meeting purposes only. Our website and eSuite will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us voluntarily, through surveys, membership forms, user-uploaded documentation, and agreement to access your Google Calendar to integrate into eSuite. Our Policy intends to use personal information only for the purpose it was requested, and any other uses as expressly provided for in this Policy. In addition, our website and eSuite will only access data from Google according to the means stipulated in the official documentation provided on Google’s development site and Google’s Terms of Service.
e2L respects your privacy. We maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes, such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in e2L’s products or services. In certain circumstances, we may use our website or eSuite to post a notice.
Children Under the Age of 13
e2L’s website and eSuite are not directed to and do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
To opt-out of Google Analytics tracking and tracking by any other Google products, please visit the Google opt-out page.
All users and visitors to our website can discontinue receiving communications from us. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. You may also unsubscribe by utilizing the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email communication. These changes will take effect within seven business days of our receiving notification. If you want to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. e2L will continue to adhere to this Policy concerning any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number: 361-704-9654 Mailing Address:
Engage! Learning Inc. PO Box 695, Portland, TX 78374